Market Development– Investor Services
With Cyber Security being one of the fastest-growing global start-up sectors, huge opportunities exist for Series A and angel investment in innovative and disruptive technologies, whilst private-equity firms can also capitalise on the early innovator vendors moving into maturity; however, it is a highly competitive and complicated market.
Specialist industry knowledge and insight are essential to deliver the comprehensive due diligence required to thoroughly assess the potential risks and rewards of any investment proposition.
We know the Cyber Security market. Our own Consultants have unparalleled experience in the industry, and our wider network is built up of client advocates in Global Enterprises, EMEA Security System Integrators, VARs and MSSPs, as well as cyber experts and influencers.
Our Market Development Investor Services provide investment firms with the opportunity to leverage our comprehensive skill set, market contacts and cyber security experience to gather the detailed information required for informed decision making.
As every potential investment calls for a different approach, we offer bespoke services that cover:
- Corporate, commercial, and technical due diligence
- Founder and Team – pre-screening and interviews to evaluate the overall skill set of the team
- Business – a detailed understanding of the core business ideas and business model
- Product – a thorough assessment of the product/solution, proposition, associated technology and what differentiates it from existing solutions in the marketplace
- Market – evaluating the GTM strategy, competition, target customers and verticals
- Portfolio Company Value Creation
- Help define and build the GTM plan for key business objectives e.g. brand awareness, pipeline, lead generation, channel development
- On-going management support to execute the plan, including introductions to strategic partners in the CBG network and market access to cyber influencers and industry experts
- Focused sales and marketing activity to achieve implementation of the GTM plan
The objective in all cases it to deliver real-world, honest, and accurate feedback on the solution and its market potential, along with insightful recommendations to define, develop and execute the Go-To-Market plan.
Cyber Vendor Market Assessment – Investor Pulse
The CBG Investor Pulse Market Assessment offers investors, venture capitalists and capital funding companies expert insight into emerging cyber security vendors requiring funding. It is a service that significantly enhances specialist due diligence, research, and analysis capabilities, minimising the potential risks associated with investing Series A, B or private equity funding into a relatively new technology company.
CBG Investor Services – Go-To-Market Business Support
CBG’s Investor Consultancy Services provide Go-To-Market assistance to investors’ portfolio companies. Our Consultants deliver expert business-focused activity to support the launch and growth of innovative cyber vendors, to increase the rate and speed of investment.
- Define and build GTM plan for key objectives e.g. brand awareness, pipeline, lead generation, channel development
- Provide on-going management support and resource to execute the plan