The spotlight on cyber has driven an evolution in governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) and we are seeing significant changes in how organisations approach the implementation, management, monitoring, and communication of business processes and policies that both align with overall strategic
objectives and comply with regulations.
Implementing an integrated and unified GRC strategy provides a holistic view of an organisation, but what function does each individual element perform?
- Governance – a framework for managing an organisation’s processes, policies, and standards to ensure they are aligned with and support the company’s strategic objectives.
- Risk Management – enables the organisation to identify, understand and proactively manage risks so they do not negatively impact on the business.
- Compliance – ensures the organisation adheres to relevant statutory and regulatory guidelines and implements appropriate controls to meet compliance requirements.
We have seen a significant growth in demand for independent assessment and external support to help companies understand the risks to their business and develop comprehensive security governance programmes and bringing in expertise to deliver specific GRC components of a risk management strategy is now possible for organisations of all sizes.
But what are the key benefits of an effective GRC programme for clients?
- Aligns business
- Activity with strategic security objectives
- Reduces duplication of effort and fragmentation caused by departmental silos
- Eliminates operational inefficiencies and reduces costs
- Provides in-depth understanding of business risks and how to mitigate them
- Ensures compliance with
- Legal and statutory requirements
- Aids informed and agile decision making
- Improves business resilience and business continuity
- Provides accountability with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
So how does CBG help our partners deliver practical and measurable GRC services to their clients?
What makes us different is our consultative approach and independence. We deliver Channel only services
supporting partners to grow and evolve their service capabilities through strategic relationships.
CBG has developed a wide portfolio of bespoke cyber services which enables partners, that either don’t have the
internal capability or have a resource shortage, to deliver independent services on a flexible basis.
What are the benefits of working with CBG for partners?
- No large overheads or cost outlay
- Access to CBG vast industry experience and cyber expertise
- Support for both partners and their clients throughout the whole process
- A truly independent view of clients’ security
- The ability to provide solutions to resolve vulnerabilities and gaps
- Opportunity to develop strategic partnerships providing ongoing support and solutions, rather than an ad-hoc supplier/customer relationship
For more information on our GRC service portfolio and to find out how we can help your organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our services: